Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year, New Blog...New Me??


2016 was a year full of blessings for me and a year of some changes. So let's start with the good:

- We gained custody of two kiddos and they will be with us until we go to court next time. We don't know when next time will be, but until then, they are ours and we are blessed to have them.
Mason (left) is ours and always will be. Luna & Layne are ours for as long as the court allows, we hope one day it will be forever.
- My husband was promoted to a department manager.
- My grandmother passed and though this may not seem a blessing to some, to me, I am glad knowing that she is no longer suffering and is in a much happier place.
- I became an aunt again to a handsome baby boy who is the spitting image of my brother.

- I started my Thirty-One business again.
- I was very honored to be Teacher of the Year for my school district and am currently working with the state to present our new Early Learning Model to the district with some other amazing teachers.
- My husband and I got a little mini-vacation to Dallas, TX where I attended Frog Street Press Learning Conference and met some amazing blogger friends that I've talked to for years, but never met in person.
-I got to live another year and be mom to an awesome kid who takes his new "brother and sister" with love and a little caution. He's been great through our transition and though sometimes there are extra fights and tantrums that may not have occurred otherwise, we've all done great!


Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes
In the midst of wonderful blessings, I let go of some things. My educational blog being one. I deleted Kinder Kraziness and my posts from the past 6 years. Besides my life getting crazier, something happened in August with my blog and it made me rethink a lot about what I was doing (more like not doing). So I deleted it...gone...vanished...never to exist again - the time off has been nice.

I've let other things go as well - my worries have been given to God, my prayers are more often and thoughtful, I'm home more and at work less, I am striving to be a better me - I still have a lot of work to do. So here's to 2017 to make more changes.



So here I am blogging
...again.

A new blog title to help me change into the different person I know I am. Ready to share both my work and home life and not feel like I need to always keep the two separate.

I'm hoping you'll have fun reading with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment